6/20/11

Clean Shower Everyday



I do love a squeaky clean shower. I haven't always had the pleasure of keeping a shiny shower. It can be a bit overwhelming for me. I just cringe at the thought of trying to clean the whole thing. Having three kids makes it hard to find the block of time I need to complete the chore. My procrastination leads to stuff that builds up and even worse, stuff that grows! Gross!

Recently, I became committed to washing the shower more often. I guess that is a bit of an understatement. Now I wash it every time I'm in it! All I do is scrub a wall or section just about every time I take a shower. Doing this only takes a couple of minutes. I find it very helpful to keep a brush/sponge (or whatever you like to clean with) right in the shower. As for a cleaning agent, shampoo works great and is convenient. I always dreaded the awkward angles and wet messes that came along with this task. But now I actually enjoy it! I love accomplishing this because it is so easy and my shower hasn't been cleaner.

Deuteronomy 32

“Give ear, O heavens, and let me speak;
And let the earth hear the words of my mouth.
“Let my teaching drop as the rain,
My speech distill as the dew,
As the droplets on the fresh grass
And as the showers on the herb.
“For I proclaim the name of the LORD;
Ascribe greatness to our God!
“The Rock! His work is perfect,
For all His ways are just;
A God of faithfulness and without injustice,
Righteous and upright is He.

No comments:

Post a Comment