8/4/11

Let Them Know


I hear little pitterpats in the hall getting louder and louder, joyful giggles, bright eyes fixed on me. Out stretch her arms as she throws herself on me with a giant hug, lasting so long it just turns into an all out snuggle time. Then a kiss, slathered on my cheek and off she frolics singing.................

Isn't it wonderful to receive a special gift?
What about a gift from God?

Have you told your children that they are a reward to you from God, yet today? Let them know that they are a gift from God. They may just spontaneously break into song and dance! Praises to Christ for the blessing of our children!


Psalm 127:3-4
For He gives to His beloved even in his sleep.
Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a warrior,
So are the children of one’s youth.


I'm linked up with Raising Mighty Arrows!




2 comments:

  1. A great reminder! Thank you for linking up with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the love... too cute. What a blessing these little ones are.

    ReplyDelete